Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Lindsay!




Happy Birthday Lindsay! I've always appreciated your incredible creativity. I also have appreciated your willingness to help. In fact I think just about all the time you have used your creativity to help other people whether it's in work, school assignments, or for halloween-type events. Which is really wonderful. I also appreciate your positive attitude. Have a great day!
Love, Rico


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDS!!! I admire how you are always so sunny and cheerful.  You have a great attitude and approach to life. Your students are very fortunate indeed. Best wishes for the coming year.Dad  XOXOXOX


Happy Birthday Linds!
I think you just light up so many people's lives with your positive cheery outlook and caring attitude. And besides that you're so much fun. You know how to make a party wherever you are. And whatever you do you go all out - whether it's sending someone a birthday card or planning an RS party.  
You're my favorite singer.  
Love you, 
Mom

Linds is always so thoughtful and gracious.  It was awesome of her to let me stay with her in LA for those couple of months over the summer.  I'll never forget what a fun time we had and how hospitable Linds was that whole time.  I also really appreciate talking to her and hearing good advice from her as well.  I hope you have an awesome birthday Linds!  Love you tons! 
Rach

Of the many things I appreciate about Lindsay, the thing I admire the most is how centered on the Gospel she has always been. From serving a mission to being a regular temple participant and a great visiting teacher. She serves the Lord and really has her priorities straight. Have a great birthday Linds and a great year!
Ian

Lindsay is such an incredible woman!  She's so kind and generous to everyone in her life.  She also tries her hardest to help out her students.  She also has an incredible singing voice and is willing to share that with everyone.  
Spencer

Happy Birthday Lindsay! I have always appreciated your joie de vivre and enthusiasm in so many things you do. You have always been inclusive to other people and are generous with your time by willing to offer help. Hope you have a great day!
Jordan

Lindsay is so caring for others with an incredible capacity to love everyone around here.  She often puts other's needs above her own.  She doesn't complain or struggle.  I will always be impressed by the time we climbed the half-dome at Yosemite and Linds despite being very tired and hot and not accustomed to such a grinding hike, never complained.  Her kindness and love is very genuine, she's a great big sister.  Happy Birthday Linds!
 Beej


3 comments:

2x2momma said...

Lindsay you are a ray of sunshine! We are so grateful to have you in our lives and living so close to us. I hope your day today is as special as you are. xox

LiNds said...

You guys are the best! These are the sweetest messages. Thanks! Love you all!!

C.J. Schneider said...

Happy Birthday Linds!!! I love so many things about you Lindsay, your enthusiasm, your spirit, your creativity. I especially appreciate how hard you try to make anyone who is in your company feel valued and loved. You have an incredible gift of kindness within you and I'm grateful that I know you. Love, Char.