Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ticket to Scotland




I left Scotland almost two weeks ago and I miss it.
Since the Schneiders moved there, I've had the chance to visit four different times and I can't think of one thing about the country I don't love - even the infamous Scottish cuisine has its charm. Maybe there's another country that deep fries it's Mars Bars? But Scotland does it the best.
I love the musical language and the inspiring landscapes and the kind people and the fascinating history. I think it's great that the Schneider side of the family has come full circle from its McQuarrie ancestors to the Scottish Oliver and Benjamin.
I also think its wonderful how Jord and Char have embraced their surroundings and made Scotland their home, even when they knew they wouldn't be there for long.
If we had to travel across the globe to see the J and C Schneiders I'm glad my ticket took me to Scotland.
Thanks Schneiders for doing that!













1 comment:

C.J. Schneider said...

We love Scotland too!!! When I first came to Aberdeen to check the place out I was absolutely convinced that I would be unable to find happiness in this city. Now Jordan and I are both convinced we will never find a place more idyllic than where we've spent the past three years. What a lovely surprise Aberdeen has been for us. I guess you just never know...