Sunday, October 25, 2009

Top 5 things I am looking forward to this week

Well this is my first blog in a long time. This past week went pretty well. For this week the top 5 things I am most looking forward to are:

5) Going to ward prayer and ward fireside tonight.

4) Getting my laundry and grocery shopping done and out of the way.

3) Saturday because of college football. Everyone gets really into it here.

2) Playing some basketball later in the week because I have not done it in a very long time.

1) Participating in my very first murder mystery that will be held in a town called Midway, which is about 30 min. outside of Provo with a bunch of people from the ward. About 30 people will attend.

imgres.jpg

Hope this week will go well for me.


Hope everyone is doing well, Rico

3 comments:

Coleen said...

Rico!! Welcome back!
I'm dying to hear about the murder mystery:) Keep us posted.

LiNds said...

Looks like you have a good line up for the week! How was ward prayer?

Eileen Young said...

Que sorpresa leer tu 'blog'
Estamos agradicidos que todo sigue bien para ti.
Diganos acerca tu"Misterio' Somos interesados.
Somos bien pero me duela la espalda. Ire hoy para buscar ayuda con esta problema.
Queremos escuchar otra vez acerca tu vida.
Con amor
Abuela