Friday, April 30, 2010

The end of tax season!

the end of tax season has finally come for me! well at least the end of personal tax season and it will be great to have a full free weekend for the first time in weeks.

I thought I should write a celebratory haiku to recognise the occasion and recognise the end for all of the three university kids as well who just finished their exams and finally have a wee break for a while.

Endless stacks of woe
Sinking fast into despair
The end brings grand bliss

2 comments:

woozie said...

The haiku was very poetic. It is nice to be done with finals and grades (even if they weren't exactly what I was hoping to get...) and I'm glad to hear you have a bit of a break too!

Coleen said...

Jord, I recall hearing that you were a poet but didn't write poetry. Reading this haiku was an emotionally riveting experience for me. Don't stop now.