Friday, April 30, 2010

The End


So I finally came to an end of finals. It seems like everybody was stressed for finals this year. I have to say that my last couple of years of undergrad were really not stressful but first year law definitely was. 100% Finals in a couple of classes covering everything you've studied from September to April. Hundreds and hundreds of hours of lecture, reading and studying compressed into 2.5 hours of heart wrenching suspense, drama (even a little mystery when you had no idea what the question was about) and anxiety. I think the most stressful thing about it was the unknown I just really didn't know what to expect for the finals how I would handle it, how to manage the time etc. Next year probably wouldn't be quite as stressful, at least I hope not. All I can say is I'm finally glad it's over and hopefully I didn't fail property.

1 comment:

Coleen said...

The world welcomes you back Beej!