Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Mexico Surf Trip



I don't want to give the false impression that I'm a surfer. In fact, I'm confident that what I do resembles the thrashing of an injured sea lion more than anything you might normally associate with surfing. That said, I've been enjoying getting out with some of the guys in the ward. Our big goal was to make a trip down to Mexico for a little surfing and a lot of relaxing. Well we finally did it and, it was awesome. Lots of cheap food, a fantastic beach front villa and plenty of empty surf spots. I had a great time and came back well rested. I can't thank my wife enough for handling the home front so that I could get away for a couple of days. You are the best, Melissa!

2 comments:

beej11 said...

Wow that looks like a great time. Your comments about cheap food brings back very very fond memories as well. Hopefully there will be a little time for surfing this summer!

Grampa said...

What a fine looking group of surfers!
Who says Mormons can't have fun.