Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Riding for Two


One of my favorite movies growing up was Bedknobs and Broomsticks- looking back I think it was about some kids who helped get the Nazis out of England with the help of a magic bed. If I remember right, somebody drove a motorcycle with one of those doo-hickies on the side- like a little seat pod apart from the motorcycle itself. I've been thinking about that as I've been watching the little guys riding behind their big brothers. They do it all the time- Isabel was the first one to try it. At first my heart almost jumped out of my chest as I watched her put little Jack behind Julian, but he was so happy and even though Julian was riding really fast he was holding on tight. An added bonus was that I didn't have to carry him to the elevator.
They're getting too big for it now, and more interested in trying the ride the bikes themselves. But we'll enjoy the free ride while we can-



This photo cracks me up.

3 comments:

Eileen Young said...

Ouch....the boys are growing up too fast. Atta boy Jack, hang on! Julian - don't go too fast!!
Love
Gigi

LiNds said...

Cuuuuuuuuttteeeeeeeee!!!

Grampa said...

Julian seems to be taking the role of big brother seriously. Awesome!!