Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Ian's Birthday Party



So I know I'm way behind on this, but Ian's birthday celebration this year was really fun. (I figured I had to make up for so many not-so-stellar years) We went bowling with our friends- it's the first time any of us had done it for awhile and it was sooo fun! Afterwards Ian took us to a little pizza place in Abbott Kinney that was fun and yummy and it felt like a bit of an adventure. The next day we had a BBQ party at our friends' place. The food was amazing, Ian grilled up some pizzas and they were so good. The next day, Ian's actual birthday, just he and I went to Disneyland in the afternoon and early evening. It seriously was the BEST birthday weekend. Love you honey!!




1 comment:

Coleen said...

You guys definitely know how to celebrate birthdays- this was a three day affair - Good work!