Saturday, May 22, 2010

Joining in on the Hockey Playoffs



Thanks to my handy iphone it has been really easy to follow sports and to know when teams are playing and stuff. So this past week I have been able to watch parts of some hockey games. The basketball playoffs have been pretty boring so far and I also have realized that I don't like basketball as much as I used to. The other day though I was thinking that alot of the games in the hockey playoffs the last couple weeks haven't been really close. I was thinking it was time for a close hockey game if I wanted to keep my interest in the playoffs since I don't really like any team that is still left. It was as if the hockey gods heard me. So yesterday I was able to watch the third period and overtime of a good fought out blackhawks-sharks game. I didn't really care who won, I just wanted to see a good game and that was what I got. Thanks hockey gods.




3 comments:

Grampa said...

Man, that Jofa helmet Gretzky is wearing sures looks old-fashioned.
No wonder his team mates called him
"Weiner"

Coleen said...

I would have thought the hockey gods didn't have any more close games in them after the US-Canada gold medal game, but guess I was wrong. Glad to hear they could keep you happy Rico.

LiNds said...

hats off to you for being a true fan, enough to have your wishes granted.