Sunday, May 23, 2010

we are family

so my roommate just got back from her mini mission where she served in one ward that meets behind the temple... so coming from a singles ward where all heads turn if there's a peep and everyone says... 'oh! a baby?' one thing she mentioned was that there were a lot of little kids. she happened to be sitting behind one cute family in particular taht she mentioned to me sheerly because there were a lot of cute little boys in suspenders.... any guesses? she actually told my other roommate about this family first, and Jaela's like, 'oh, that's Lindsay's family.' Yes I am the proud aunt.

2 comments:

mrpuente said...

Yes, its hard to miss us in sacrament meeting!

2x2momma said...

I have no doubt she made some mentions about how chaotic we are, although you kindly edited that out ;) Only 7 more months of sacrament meeting last!!