Monday, May 31, 2010

Softball





So recently I have participated in a softball league and I have to admit that it's a lot of fun. It's both relaxed but very intense at the same time because you sit around and crack jokes with teammated and people from the other team but at the same time both teams try very hard to win so it's kinda perfect a chilaxed intensity that I really like. Our team is currently in second place with the top four teams making it to the playoffs. Our defense is currently ranked second best in the league but we gotta get the runs and batting average up because we're kinda hurting in that department. I'll keep you guys posted on how it goes. I won't be able to make it to the game tomorrow because it's Grandma's 90th birthday party but hopefully we will stay on pace to making the playoffs.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Chilaxed Intensity is definitely your comfort zone Beej. Sorry your have to miss the game tomorrow. I know Grandma will be happy that you can celebrate her big day with her.

Grampa said...

Awesome collision at homeplate. Did anyone get hurt? It's good for business.