Saturday, November 13, 2010

Bridal Shower part 2

Mom and her friends showered me with Bridal gifts when I was in Seattle for a little visit last week! It was really fun! They did such a great job with fun activities and yummy food. The hit was when I told the story of Spencer's proposal using the story board they provided, where people put it in the order they thought the story happened! Also, they told me they had asked Spencer certain questions (without me knowing.) He had answered them, and now it was my turn to answer and they would then read his answers, comparing the two! It was quite a blast. Luckily we passed. The pics show some of the smiles and fun- You'll see I have a fun hat on! It's made from all the bows taken off the gifts from everyone! Jennifer has a real knack for assembling these hats- she did a smashing job :) Shannon was in charge of the group gift and everyone was very generous! It was a great event- I was impressed with it all! Thanks guys -





1 comment:

Eileen Young said...

How nice to have such an innovative shower. You must know everybody just loved having you in their ward. i remember your missionary homecoming - the congregation listened intently to your talk and to your testimony in Slovene but I could just sense they wanted to hear "their Lindsay sing". and you did! in SLOVENE - I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES - I don't think there was a dry eye in the congregation. (And you had to wear your mom's clothes because your baggage did not arrive with you! ) I hope Spencer realizes what a choice wife he is getting.
Love
Grannie