Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fond Memories of Hiking






So having to slave away on some big papers due this week and next week I've been thinking about the blissful memories of summer. LA was great and it was fun to get to Yosemite but I think I had the most fun trip wise anyway when I was back in the good ol Rocky Mountains. I had three weekends between coming back from LA and the start of school and I used them well. First was going to do Northover Ridge in Kananaskis, second was doing the Classic Trail to Berg Lake and Snowbird Pass on Mount Robson and then lastly and probably the toughest overall was scrambling Mount Temple which is something I've wanted to do for a couple of years now. Peter and Uncle Jim joined me and my friend Ed and it was a lot of fun. I've included a few pictures for your amusement ........ I'm also already looking at some trips that I want to do in the Rockies and maybe in Washington as well. Ahhhhhh the mountains.

2 comments:

Coleen said...

Beej! Looks like you picked some amazing hikes. Would love you to try some of my faves in the Cascades as soon as the snow melts!

Grampa said...

Great scenery, despite the unsavory characters in the foreground.