Tuesday, November 30, 2010


When I was 19 I worked at a summer youth hostel in Grande Prairie Alberta. One night a traveling yoga instructor showed up with her backpack and yoga mat. (Unbelievably - her job as well as mine was funded by the federal government!) She showed me some cool yoga moves and I remember thinking some day I'll do that. Well someday didn't happen until a couple years ago when I found myself propelled to the door of our local yoga studio. I showed up in non fashion nonlululemon pants and Tshirt and put myself in the very back row.

Two years later I find that I can't go a week without a yoga class...

2 comments:

Grampa said...

yoga is one of those mystical eastern things like acupuncture that works but nobody knows how. It is beyond the limits of medical science.

Bonnie White said...

And don't forget to stretch those toes and lift only the big ones.