Monday, November 29, 2010

Snowfall

So I realized I have a streak of four flights now where I have stepped off the plane to walk around in snow. It all started of course when I walked off the plane when we landed in Edmonton, Alberta. This really should not be much of a surprise. The return flight back to Salt Lake City also had some snow (albeit it was much less than the amount of snow in Edmonton) But that still makes the streak at two. Then leaving from Salt Lake City to Seattle, I got caught in a snow blizzard, but I still made it out of Salt Lake City, only when I got off the plane in Seattle there was a ton of snow, that makes the streak three. Then flying back from Seattle to Salt Lake, we landed while it was snowing, making the streak four. I wonder if I can get the streak to five when I fly back to Seattle after finals are over. By the way when I say we I mean Rachel and I.

1 comment:

woozie said...

It was definitely crazy getting off the plane in Seattle and Salt Lake with all that snow, but it was fun!