Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Funny Quotes

The other day I was driving back from the airport where we dropped off Meliss - Caleb and I had some time to chat. I was asking him about school and he said, 'I have lots of teachers.' I said, 'Really? What are they like?'
Caleb: 'Well, one of them has dark skin... One of them has old skin...'


Later I was driving with him and Julian to their swimming lesson and I told them that in just a week and a half it would be Uncle Spencer's birthday!
Julian: 'will he be turning 5 or 6?'

These guys are cute! Sure loved seeing Oliver in the autumn time, too! He got us started with the jumping game, where we hold hands and they jump reeaally high! What a fun age!

2 comments:

Coleen said...

The best one-liners are the ones that aren't meant to be funny. Our three four-year olds are born comedians.

woozie said...

Hahaha yep gotta love all those funny lines from the nephews, they really are the best!