Monday, February 21, 2011

Janine's Wedding



I guess I have been silent on the blog for the last two months but I'm trying to change that now! Mainly I haven't felt like there's been much to say, but I suppose there's always stuff to write about. Especially lately. This past weekend, Rico and I got to join Mom, Dad, Snej, Char, and Beej at Janine's wedding in Cardston! It was really a lot of fun. The journey there was quite an adventure though... we took the Amtrak train from Spokane, and it unfortunately was not the best experience of my life haha. Maybe Rico can tell you more about it if he so chooses.
It was a beautiful wedding despite the frigid weather, and the family dinner was great too. Mom took a lot of great pictures which I'm sure she will post. It was good to see relatives and catch up with everyone. I also caught the bouquet! Guess we all know what that means... haha I doubt I'll be the next girl in the family to be married but I suppose it's always a possibility, especially being at BYU and all. What do you guys think, am I in danger of being the next girl in our extended family married? The numbers are dwindling now!

4 comments:

Spence said...

You might be, now that I've taken Lindsay off the market...

Grampa said...

The odds are definitely in your favor, Wooz. Powerful cosmic forces are released when you catch the bouquet. I'll save a few weekends in June just in case.

Coleen said...

Don't know if you'll be the next girl in the extended family but I'm betting good money - CDN or US - that you'll be the next Schneid!

2x2momma said...

I hope so! Married life can be so awesome ;)