Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Blow Torch Roast

I just wanted to write an addendum to Ian's post about the blow torch meat- it was amazing!! I definitely couldn't get enough. Here are some photos. We should try it when we get together next time.
One of the things that I've discovered over this past decade is cooking. Ian loves to cook and get creative with what he does. I've adopted some of the same techniques, discovering that it doesn't have to take a lot of time, I just need to use some flavors and good ingredients. This year we're going to try to plant a little garden at a friends' house, as Ian mentioned. We got inspired after watching a video about some people in Utah who spontaneously decided to do a community garden. We don't have yard space, and our friends just had a baby so they don't have a ton of time, but maybe together we can put the big patch of dirt to some use. We'll see what the year brings.

1 comment:

LiNds said...

Oooh, lovely pics. Yes, we will have to try this.