Sunday, January 31, 2010

First Tests

Well this week I will have my first major tests and paper of this semester. I have been watching alot of sports lately and sports analysts always love to mention how a team is going to face their first major test of the season when they play a good team. So it's time to face my first major test.
Anyhow, besides tests and lots of sports watching, school has been pretty fun. Our stake had a dance a couple weeks ago and I am glad I rode in my roomates jeep, because it started to snow like crazy and we had to go up a steep hill to get to the dance. Lots of cars were sliding off the road when the dance ended. I am pretty sure the Civic would have had the same fate.
Well looking back on the last decade I believe the thing I loved most was the iPhone. I received one when I got back from my mission and it has made my life very convenient. It is email, internet, phone, music, games, maps, books, scriptures, all in your hand. I guess the only knock on it is it can't quite do everything a computer can do which really is not a big deal. Well we will see what this decade has in store.

imgres.jpg

7 comments:

Coleen said...

Good luck on your first major test of the season - Go Team Rico!
I love my iphone too.... You've had yours half as long as me and you can do 4 times as much on it.

Coleen said...

PS - Thanks for downloading the 'masterpiece book' app on my phone - Loved reading Sherlock Holmes.

LiNds said...

yes your iphone is very sleek. i love seeing how you know how to use so many apps like putting it up to the radio for it to tell you what song is playing.

mrpuente said...

good luck with the tests!

Grampa said...

I like the sports analogies, Rico. Just remember that the best athletes are the ones who put in the work. Do a little each day and you'll be amazed at what you can accomplish.

Eileen Young said...

You will have no problem writing your exams - you KNOW how to WORK.
Love
Grannie

2x2momma said...

I heard you did really well on your test Rico. Congratulations!