Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Semester

I'm pretty excited about my classes this semester. Although they'll be difficult and require a lot of work, I'm hoping after this I'll be able to really decide if I'm going to major in science and go on to apply for med school. At this point, I'm pretty sure I want to. But I'm taking an Intro to Health Professions seminar class to take a look at all the health professions available and really try to test out if it's right for me.
There is one class that I'm particularly interested in. It is Human Anatomy. Although it is not a class required for entrance to med school, it is recommended and it's also required for my current declared major, which is Physiology and Developmental Biology. The main thing I'm excited for is my lab, where I will get to dissect human cadavers. I'm a little nervous too but I think it'll be really interesting. We won't be working on them for the first couple labs, but this will be me in a few weeks!

5 comments:

Eileen Young said...

How exciting it all sounds to me! You'll do good at anthing you try. Good luck.
Gtanni

Nora said...

Human Anatomy was one of my favorite classes (cadaver lab and all). Enjoy!

LiNds said...

I'm excited for ya Wooze!!

Grampa said...

Anatomy is very exciting. The kind of thing you have to do at least once in your career.

Go Wooz!

2x2momma said...

Keep us posted... sounds like quite the adventure.