Friday, June 25, 2010

The Griddle

Rico came to visit and Rach made her way over for the summer so we went to a new Schneider favorite- the Griddle. There wasn't as much of a dilemma as Ian and the Pizza in making it my new favorite because there is so much variety with the pancakes and they are so GOOD!! They are very creative. Yes, Juniors can take back seat. One thing about them that's hilarious though is the size of the portions!!! Oh my gosh! The first time I went I polished off only 1/6 of the food on my plate! Here are some of the final percentages we achieved after our dining experience. Rico scored highest.

Rico 67% Pancake 33%


Linds 25% Pancake 75%


Rach 20%, Pancake 80%


Fun times were had by all :)

1 comment:

Coleen said...

So I think we should discover a new LA eatery on a very regular basis. Then we can have a vote to narrow the list to the top ten. Then we can all try each one of them out. And vote for our all time fave. Sort of like a Ben and Jerry's fest. Only bigger and better. Any takers?