Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pike Place with Mom!


This happened a couple weeks ago, but I wanted to mention what a great time Mom and I had at Pike Place Market before I left for LA! Pike Place is one of my all time favorite places to visit, and I of course wanted to go there while I had the chance. So Mom and I went and had a great time walking around and visiting all the crafty booths, stopping to watch the Flying Fish workers fake out another audience, and listening to the crazy buskers. We also got delicious gyros at a Greek food stand and some yummy mini cheesecakes. We couldn't leave without picking up some flowers too! All in all it was a fabulous outing and it was good to reminisce on the days when I frequented Pike Place. Mom and I have had some good bonding time in the past couple months we've had in Seattle, I am so glad we could hang out a lot! Love ya Mom!

4 comments:

Coleen said...

The mini cheesecakes were the best!
Miss you MUCH Rach! You're a great roommate.

Eileen Young said...

Aren't you lucky to have such a good mom to hang out with. How is LA? And the internship?
aaaLove you
Grannie

Grampa said...

Pike Place is great - one of the great farmer's markets.
We miss you, Rach. Seattle's loss is LA's gain.

Luv,
Gramps

C.J. Schneider said...

Ya, I love Pike Place. Glad you had a nice visit Rach.