Saturday, June 26, 2010

In A Western Town

As many of you already know, I've been trying to get a movie in production for the last couple of years. Its a western (a genre I particularly love) and I think its a really great script. Its called THE PRODIGAL and I love it. It has gotten very good feedback from a lot of people and I feel really good about its prospects, but I haven't yet had much success getting any recognizable actors attached. I decided to try to shoot a kind of teaser trailer for the project in August up in Santa Clarita. I'm attaching some pictures here for your reference.





I'm very excited about it. Hopefully it turns out well and helps us to push the thing into production. I'll keep you posted as things progress.

1 comment:

LiNds said...

Sounds exciting Ian!!! Definitely keep us posted!