Sunday, October 31, 2010

Last exam ever?

It's pretty discouraging for those of us who think that they might be writing their last exam ever only to realize a year or two down the road it probably won't be their last exam ever. It's happened to me a couple times already ... esp with the last exam of my Mphil degree and then the last final exam for the British CA, both times I thought I may not have to write any exams ever again. It happened again this week when I wrote my CA reciprocity exam to try to get a Canadian CA - at the time I thought maybe I will never have to write another exam again, so here's hoping with fingers crossed that this will be the case this time and that I will never have to write another exam again, which in a way still seems like a distant possibility given the amount of times I've thought that already!

1 comment:

Eileen Young said...

A guy as smart as you could & should write more exams throughout his life. Now, if it were me....
Grannie