Friday, June 24, 2011

Story 2 Chapter 5

The energetic and springy Mikey walked over to Colin with the eagerness that only seven year olds possess. "What is it Mr. Davis?" "I have something that you need to take for me, inside this green bottle is a magical potion that allows you to go anywhere at anytime while being invisible to everyone around you. You have the power to see if the dinosaurs roamed the earth, how your favorite tv show is made, what people are really like and so much more. Sadly I have wasted this power by replaying memories of love lost and squandered opportunities in my own life. I have been a greedy selfish old man but you Mikey I hope you do great things with this gift. I hope you make great discoveries and make our world a better place. Here take this bottle and remember what I told you." Colin handed the bottle, somewhat forcibly, to Mikey and almost immediately drifted off into a relaxing slumber before Mikey had a chance to assess what was happening.

No comments: